Starting today, we’re sending you constant updates on how spa and massage businesses will get affected with the still ongoing pandemic in the Philippines.
This is to give our spagoers the guide on which spas are re-opening and what are the guidelines to make sure they make the most out of their experience with relaxing again at their favorite massage spas.
On a typical scenario the safety changes spa businesses has to put in place at its reopened spas should include:
- Massage therapists and clients will wear masks during massages.
- Skin care aestheticians will wear masks and plastic shields while doing facials, to protect against clients who will not have their faces covered during facials.
- Client appointments will be spaced 75 minutes apart, instead of 60 minutes, to allow for extra cleaning and disinfecting of the treatment rooms between clients. Every hard surface in the room will be disinfected with hospital grade disinfectant between clients.
- All linens will be removed and replaced with clean ones after each treatment
- Employees will have temperature and health checks at the beginning of their shifts.
- Clients will wait in their cars and get a text when their treatment room is ready, rather than share a common waiting room.
Take a look at this safety measures being practiced one of the newest entries here in our directory, Yu-An Spa in Balanga and Orion, Bataan!
More updates are to be posted here soon, so thank you for always supporting Manila Touch, your number massage spa directory in the Philippines!