Manila Touch wants your reviews to be heard
We want spagoers to get the information they need to make smart choices, and we’d love to have your help doing that. As an avid Manila Touch reader, you can submit written or video reviews for spas listed on ManilaTouch.com. We encourage you to share your opinions, both favorable and unfavorable.
Who can create spa customer reviews?
Anyone who has an experience getting a massage at any spa, whether featured or not here in Manila Touch. All we ask is that you follow a few simple rules (see “What’s not allowed” below).
Tips on writing a great spa review
• Include the “why”: The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked a spa, but also why. Feel free to talk about related services and how that spa’s services compares to them.
• Be specific: Your review should focus on specific features of the spa and your experience with it. For video reviews, we recommend that you write a brief introduction.
• Not too short, not too long: Written reviews must be at least 100 words and are limited to 5,000 words. The ideal length is 200 to 500 words. Video reviews have a 10-minute limit, but we recommend 2 to 5 minutes to keep your audience engaged.
• Be sincere: We welcome your honest opinion about a spa — positive or negative. We do not remove reviews because they are critical. We believe all helpful information can inform our customers’ decisions on where to relax and get treated.
• Full disclosure: If you received a free treatment or service in exchange for your review, please clearly and conspicuously disclose that that you received it free of charge.
What’s not allowed
Manila Touch is pleased to provide this opportunity for you to share your opinions on spa’s masseurs, facilities, and services. While we appreciate your time and comments, we reserve the right to remove reviews that include any of the following:
• Obscene or distasteful content
• Profanity or spiteful remarks
• Promotion of illegal or immoral conduct
• Advertisements, promotional material or repeated posts that make the same point excessively.
• Reviews written for any form of compensation other than a free service from a specific spa target. This includes reviews that are a part of a paid publicity package.
• Other people’s material (this includes excessive quoting)
• Phone numbers, postal mailing addresses, and URLs external to ManilaTouch.com
• Comments on other reviews visible on the page (because page visibility is subject to change without notice)
• Foreign language content other than English and Filipino.
Also, spa customer reviews should be relevant to the spa or masseur in subject.
If you’d like to send pictures together with it, send your stories at admin [at] manilatouch [dot] com!
If you have a question or you’d like to tell us about a specific problem with Spa Customer Reviews, please contact us.
Comments or questions are welcome.