Your number one gateway to relaxation and wellness in Manila, Philippines, and your hottest one stop spa directory, guide, and reviews in the metro.

Wensha Spa Center in Quezon City

Give yourself a break.

wensha-spa-timog-quezon-city-massage-logo

Spa Name: Wensha Spa Center
Operational Status:
LOCATION AND HOURS
Address: 1st and 2nd Level, Pasda Mansion Bldg., #4 Timog Ave. Cor. Panay Ave, Quezon City
Landmarks: Unknown
Operating Hours: Mondays thru Sundays, 24/7
CONTACT NUMBERS
Landline Phone(s): (02)375-1399
Mobile Number(s): None
SERVICE DETAIL
Membership Type: No Membership
Therapist(s): Male and Female therapists available.Male and Female therapists available.
Service Specialty: Combination Body Massage Plus Foot Massage
Treatment Area: Cubicles with Common & Couples' Rooms
Price Range: P680.00 - P2,800.00
AMENITIES AND FEATURES
Shower Area: With Shower
Parking Space: With Parking Space
Home / Hotel Services: Treatment on Location Only
Additional Features: Sauna Room, Steam Room, Foot Massage Area, Buffet Meals, and Jacuzzi
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Ambiance
Facilities
Overall Service
Rating: 3.4/5 (3 votes cast)

26 thoughts on “Wensha Spa Center in Quezon City

1. Lui

Sino ppunta sa wensha tomorrow? Will be there at 4pm alone. Is it a good time? Ayoko sana ng masyadong crowded.

2. Mike

Madami nako natry na spa so far ung the best pra saken ung Korean spa na napuntahan ko (kasi un plng navisit ko) hehe.
    Gusto ko sna try tong wensha nato mamya kaso lng ayaw akong samahan ng kebigan ko parang baliw. Zzz

3. Francis

Gusto ko sanang maexperience ang services nila kaso wala akong kasama. How much na po prices nila?

4. Lob

Plan to go there later this week. Thursday or Friday. Should I book a massage in advance? What is the best time to go? Thanks.

5. top

have been there.. usually weekdays konti ang tao morning till afternoon…sa wet area

anyone na pwde kasabay pumunta?

6. justin

kabadtrip lang.. Excited kme kce binalak tlaga namen na mag bonding bonding dyan completo kaming pamilya.. mag bobonding bonding kami sa wensha spa marami mami tapos biglang bawal yung kasama namin maliit na bata na 2 yrs old kailangan 6 yrs and above ehh 2 yrs old yun pag hhntayin lng daw ung bata don sa lobby ehh pano un? may mag babantay malamang sa bata edi hndi din naka enjoy ung nag babantay pano hnggang lobby lng bat ganun? sayang naman completo kaming family dyan kami mag bobonding bonding dahil lng don hndi kami natuloy kce kailangan sa lobby ano un pag hhntayin ung bata kasama ung tga bantay edi hndi namin enjoy dahil sa kaartihan n yan .. So uwi nlng kame layo pa ng pinang galingan namen sayang punta namen nakaka discourage , nalungkot lng kame sayang pa pamasahe namen.. Anong oras na den un kaya sarado na mall mas gsto kce namen jan pag gabe , kaso napunta lng din sa wala excited p naman kme mnsan lng kme mag sama sama e nxt time sana wag ganon kaht naman ngayung christmas lng.. sana baguhin niyo sistema kaht christmas lng.. Nakaka abala e .. sayang naman un. Completo kaming family tpos hindi kami buo sa pag eenjoy dahl bawal ung bata at kailangan sa lobby lng? dati naman pede ung bata, babayaran naman ee yan lng ung spa na lage namin pnupunthan e anyare? :( Thumbs down 👎👎👎👎👎👎👎

7. fiona

From the posts that I read in this site, I can’t help but feel that some of you are talking about a different kind of R&R. Hope I am wrong. I don’t want to feel uncomfortable or awkward when I just want to relax and escape from busy city life.

8. C.

Hi! I went here last June 12, 2014. I was there around 11-4pm.. I met a guy older than me.. He tried to play with my hand and feet on the jacuzzi area but Im with someone. I told you my name before I left while you’re cleaning your ears on the locker area. Hope you remember me.. Can’t stop thinking about you..

1. Al

Thanks for your email…
        I’m not the guy you referring to but let’s have some fun in the spa… :)

Lets enjoi the wet area.., and the other amenities.

1. justin

Hey C and Al. Drop me a message when u plan to visit and have some fun at the wet area. Wanna join u guys. Hehe. 09176028426

9. spagoer

WOW went there just now. Saw 2 super hot guys playing with each other. Abs overload. One was bearded guy and the other one was a foreigner. Definitely coming back!

10. Kyle

Went here today. grabe sobrang sensual ang massage. i enjoyed it. hehehe. the food was great and medyo lumaki na ang space for the wet area.

1. anne

Hi… curious lang me… sobrang sensual? i want to visit sna and sna matapa sakin n theraphist ay cute and magaling mag massage

11. drew

….the spa is not perfect, there are lots of things to be improved (cleanliness, food, amenities and staff). i just visited last january 27, 2014, on going renovation is being done….kaya mejo maingay and amoy pintura (just during daytime)…but still i am lucky to always have and experience those “malibog” / “sensual” therapist…ang sarap!!! lol

12. iamwill

Depende ren siguro sa araw na makavisit ka. Mejo totoo ung konte lang ung choices sa food. Pero the first time I went there nung wednesday ok naman ung food. ok din ung massage at mejo sensual si kuya nagpapa-feel ng dingdong pero hanggang doon lang. mejo uneasy ako sa steam/sauna/wet room kasi ang daming kuya at mga batang walang muwang na nakakakita ng mga kapwa hubad na lalake so parang hindi siya normal na scenario for those peeps pero overall ok naman. babalek ako next month.

13. beqz

i read a lot of bad and good feed back for timog. like not enough food options and doesnt taste good as well.
    area is small , old and dirty..

untill now i am still uncertain if we should visit pasay or timog branch… confusing

14. dennis

I tried here once years ago the place is nice.
    the wet area is big .
    the free buffet is a big plus.
    oh do not forget to mention at the counter before entering the facilities if you want a female or male therapist. i’m comfortable with a female rather than male.
    no es I encounter so that’s good.
    been going to spa’s for more than 10 years now.