Your number one gateway to relaxation and wellness in Manila, Philippines, and your hottest one stop spa directory, guide, and reviews in the metro.

Wensha Spa Center In Pasay

Wensha Spa is the only 24-hour Spa in the CCP area

wensha-spa-pasay-manila-massage-ccp-image

After an early exercise of jogging around in Roxas Boulevard, have the convenience of crashing in and having a foot massage of P700 including eat-all-you-can buffet and Shabu-Shabu. As when other spas open around 11 a.m., Wensha Spa is a 24-hour spa establishment.

Spa Name: Wensha Spa Center
Operational Status:
LOCATION AND HOURS
Address: CCP Complex, Roxas Blvd. Cor. Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Pasay City
Landmarks: In front of World Trade Center
Operating Hours: Mondays thru Sundays, 24/7
CONTACT NUMBERS
Landline Phone(s): (02)832-0515, (02)832-5877
Mobile Number(s): None
SERVICE DETAIL
Membership Type: No Membership
Therapist(s): Male and Female therapists available.Male and Female therapists available.
Service Specialty: Unknown
Treatment Area: Cubicles with Common & Couples' Rooms
Price Range: P680.00 - P2,600.00
AMENITIES AND FEATURES
Shower Area: With Shower
Parking Space: With Parking Space
Home / Hotel Services: Treatment on Location Only
Additional Features: Eat-All-You-Can Shabu-Shabu and Food, Foot Massage Area, Jacuzzi & Pool, Locker Room, Grooming Area
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Ambiance
Facilities
Overall Service
Rating: 4.8/5 (6 votes cast)

156 thoughts on “Wensha Spa Center In Pasay

1. ayhen

alot of comment,but gusto ko na din makapunta wesha spa yon nga lang kakatamad kung ako lang…gusto ko lang ng makakausap gusto ko kalog may since of humor kausap para di boring pag sa wesha.who join with me ??????????? this my number 09063968235

2. rhize

open na po ba wensha spa in pasay kindy txt me at 09283563419 para mlaman q if kung may nagbgo sj mga service nila tnx

3. jerry maguire

hi all.. open ba ang wensha pasay bukas Jan. 1, 2015? if yes, tara sama ka punta tyo.. beep me 0915-8463322. pkilala ka kapag nagtext ka.. and let me know kung dito sa blog na to mo nakuha number ko para hindi na long text conversation..
    Happy Nee Year everyone.. :)

4. Spadicct

Sarado for a long time pero nung nagopen andami pa ring kulang kulang at sirang gamit. 😭

5. Kris

Hi po may nagpplano bang pumunta sa Wensha Pasay this week? Pasama naman oh:P Kakareopen palang nila from the fire eh. Text me in 09178646480. Btw sana afternoon or something kasi busy ako sa night eh xD

6. Basie

Good day Wensha SPa Laguna opens last August 25, 2014 in Real Calamba Laguna Please visit us on Facebook: Wensha Garden Spa Laguna and Twitter: Wensha SPa

1. Jc

Hi baka may gusto pa massage dito 500 if pure massage lang. Good looking here. You can check me out on fb jc cotioco. Thanks

7. john carl

hi im jc im kakagradute ko lang po ng massage therapist gsto ko po sana mag apply sainyo gsto ko lang po malaman kung direct na ppnta sa inyo or me agency pong aaplyan …. plzz txt me po kung hiring po keo eto po number ko 09164289872

8. relaxlang

Wensha spa pasay has raised their regular price from 780 to 830. Haven’t been there since their new renovation. Anyone who’s seen the place? May pinagbago ba? And wensha management, sana pwede nang credit card like other spa/baths out there.

9. Jax

Ng hintay ako,last time na may maganap, kaso puro mga big tummy guys yung mga nandun meron may isang good looking guy around 3am kaso walang naganap angdami kasimay type din sa kanya saka yung isang staff doon aligid ngaligid sakin.. Kainis.. By theway sa wet area ko na meet yung guy the whole time isa lang nakita kong good looking the rest., haist malas na an akonun kasi bata pa ko..mejo masarapsarappa.. Hehe

10. Blue

Spiderman, tuwing kelan ka nagppunta? Ssbay tayo, wsnting to try out wensha eh wala ako kasama.

11. spiderman

Im here alone at Wensha right now. Medyo palipas lang ng oras and gutom na for lunch. Medyo ok na ang food nila compare dati. Though I must say thay the Carbonara is so tasteless! Anybody who is here right now?

12. JC

Hi I’m JC I’m not a license therapist but I know how to massage. I want to become a license therapist and apply in wensha spa or any spa around metro manila. Is there anyone here who can help me? You can check me on Facebook. Here’s my name JC Cotioco or email cotioco22@yahoo.com.ph I want to work as massage therapist. Hope somebody can help me. Thanks

13. myra a.castro

MORNING ALL OF YOU GUYSSSSSSSSSSSS,ISA PO AKONG LICENSE MASSAGE THERAPIST.NAPAKARAMI PO AKONG CLIENT NA CLIENT DIN PO NG WENSHA WALA PO SILANG BOKANG BIBIG KONG HINDI NAPAKAGANDA NG WENSHA,ANG GALING NG MGA STAFF.THERAPIST AT LALONG LALO NA ANG SERBISYO NILA.SORRY PO SA LAHAT NA MGA NAG COMMENT NA DI MAGANDA ANG SERBISYO NG WENSHA. THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL……………………………

14. Anonymous

I would like to share my experience when I visited this spa recently. I met this guy at the dining area. His features are exactly the things that I am looking for. Chinito type, twink and slim built. So I approach him. He said his name is James and was 19yo from Dasma, Cavite. After a few conversation, we ended up in his room that he rent somewhere in Quirino Ave, Malate. It was an inn. We do it (if you know what I mean). After a couple of minutes, his friends came in the room and was shocked that their friend has a visitor. To cut the story short, they demanded me to pay their friend for what we did. It was a setup. They got my phone and cash from ATM card. So guys, beware of this guy. Let my experience be a lesson to all of you who are going to spa for a hook up. It was a bad and traumatic experience.

15. galitsaclepto

SPA Is not safe! A lot of Clepto Maniacs! And their staff might be collaborating with those clepto maniacs! BEWARE! marami nang nawalang ng gamit. mismong nakapatong na yung iphone 5 mo sa katawan mo after massage nakatulog ka lang manankaw pa! at yung management hindi willing tumulong sayo kahit simpleng CCTV footage! BEWARE.! parang mga sindikato ang mga staff dyan!

16. Sierra

hi would like to have a reservation on the 29th of September. how can i transact with your service?

17. jheyem

sino pupunta ng wensha spa sa pasay.., sino pde maksabay.. mag isa lang kasi ako pupunta …. txt nyo ako.. 09301774525, papunta ako mya hapon dun..

18. jheyem

sino pupunta ng wensha spa, sino pde maksabay.. mag isa lang kasi ako pupunta …. txt nyo ako.. 09301774525

19. Ibuki

to experience is to believed. Here we come Wensha, be good to us and surely maganda magging comment ko after if NOT then Il spread the BAD WORD

20. patrick

i was there lastnyt…. marami nakikita lalo na pag past 12mn…. hehehe… sana meron kasabay pagpunta para may kausap at kasalo sa pagkain…. txt me 09209649770

21. Vince

hey guys..P680 right? sino pwede makasabay minsan?i wanna try!! text me 09055153454..hahaha..just wanna know what they have inside..lol

22. emil

magpapamasge aq nw sino pede ksby heheh mgnda ba sa wensha pasay? how much po ang minimum nilaa?

23. im18

been here earlier. enjoyed my stay here. nakakahiya lang lagi akong tinitigasan and mdaming nakakakita. LOL. sino andto knina around 12-3 pm? :)

1. tan

hey..syang di tyo ngpang abot..12 ako ng out..bka ikaw ung nkita ko nung dumating k..sabay tyo minsan 😉

24. briefcase2323@hotmail.com

How much is the price?I want to try Wensha Pasay on Wednesday. Is there anyonewho would like to orient me? I am from abroad and I don’t know the spa culture here. From where I came from, we are totally naked. Is it the same here? I just don’t want to offend anyone when I undress here. Pls help me. What is the best time to go? Email me pls. briefcase2323@hotmail.com

1. myk

its ok to go all naked. I guess we’ve been used to it since most other asians do it anyway. though i dont suggest going there after midnight. most of the amenities are closed and only be reopened at 11am in the morning. food is also that not good, its okay, but its not something to look forward to. if you want to experience the best of wensha, I suggest go around late in the afternoon (perhaps 3pm). less people and all the facilities are working and its already dark when you finish so you also avoid traffic going home.

2. myk

BTW, its 780 for the regular massage (lowest price).. inclusive of massage, use of Jacuzzi, steam and sauna. buffet both regular food and shabu shabu… u can stay for up to 8 hours…

3. Blue

Although most Filipinos are shy, especially when it comes to displaying their bodies, a lot of people actually do strip naked in places like the spa. We have seen foreigners doing it more often than not so we tend to show off, too, especially when we notice that some are not so huge at all, and we have in us something to flaunt, as well. I noticed some beginners trying to go naked for a few seconds while changing, to several minutes to hours while in the steam. Morning until high noon is not a good time; the rest of the hours are fine. Wensha’s website is http://www.wenshaspamanila.com and the prices are all listed there.

25. briefcase2323@gmail.com

26. Moist

Kapag ba lalaki ang customer automatic – babae ang nagmamasahe? di ba dapat babae nagmamasahe? :)

O mamimili ka kung lalaki o babae ang magmamasahe sayo???? hmmmmmmmmm

27. Joy

Hello I read some comments hmmm it’s quite not good medyo nakakatakot yung mga nakaaan but atleast may idea na tayo ano magandang gawin… I used to go sa abroad sa mga sauna it’s an open area talaga for shower, jacuzzi actually hubot hubad panga Nung una shy pa ako Pero ng nakasanayan na total naman separate ang babae at lalaki nasanay na rin ako. Kaya dito s Manila mag a adjust pa sa ganung environment saka if you decided to go sa mga spa better not to bring expensive things mas maganda nga pouch and money Lang maiwasan yung magkawalaan. Bago mag start ang ang massage ask mo name ng therapys mo then sabihin mo na package kinuha mo na 2 hours massage etc. then sabihan mo yung therapys na i secure mga things mo na ano man mangyari be responsible sa lahat… Then agahan po punta Hal. 6 pm ang sched. Better pumunta ng mga 5 para ma observe na yung facilities… then ako I used to bring my own soap, shampoo and pang scrub even kasama naman sa binayaran yun take home ko nalang Kung pwede I take home just a souvenir hahaha… Minsan kasi Hindi hiyang sa ibang brand kaya gnun ginagawa ko…

28. Joy

29. newton

nagpunta ako sa wensha pasay last weekend, ang galing nung nagmasahe sa akin. the masseur ask me kung sino daw ba nagmamasahe sa akin twing pumupunta ako dun. i asked him back, “bakit pede bang mamili ng magmamasahe?” and he said, pede daw mag request. and he told me his name “rocky”. galing nya magmasahe. sa kanya lang ako tinigasan haha. masarap and magaling masahe nya. 4 thumbs up!

30. kate

I never been in timog branch,but i always visited wensha spa which is located in pasay. It was always nice place to be for me anyway. I loved all the facilities,except sometimes food are not that great but its ok because of the unlimited buffet sulit narin naman.
    The last time i been there they still have 680 unlimited food,drinks and dessert for 6hrs of stay in spa. Usually if you go out to the mall 1hour massage is about 300 to 400 pesos. so why not go to wensha and add 280pesos with use of wet and dry sauna,hot and cold jaccuzi and unlimited eating while your inside of wensha spa in 6 hours time..
    But i just read the thread and its shocking because of the nakawan issue,i never experience that but i hope hindi ko ma experience or else baka magwala ako pag di sila gumawa ng aksyon.
    About sa massage naman i experienced na maghintay ng 1hour before ng turn ko kasi super crowded .But now i know the trick, I go there in advance before for reservation pwede naman kasi,when i get there 1pm for example i will just change clothes in the locker room,then eat and after that i did go to massage area for reservation,so that after i use saune,jacuzi and all the facilities i can just walk in because i have reservation for that time.

Please answer me in my email for my question;
    Ano ang pinaka cheap price nyo ngayon with 1hour massage? thanks

31. marissa

hi po.sino po ba ang pogi na matangkad na massuer pwedi ko ma request to massage me sa wensha?tnx po

32. tintin

i have been wanting to visit Wensha Pasay…
    i have heard a lot of good and bad feedback but i’m not the type of person who would believe right away.
    i still have to find time to go there and get the experience the service for myself and since our office is moving to a location near Wensha Pasay, i guess i’ll be able to find time… see you soon Wensha!

33. Kristine

Hi! I just want to ask if wensha pasay is a good place to go? We’re palmning to treat our parent there…. About the comment that i had read got doubt if their services are good… And also the food…. The place…and etc… Can i have a tour there place first ahead of time? Thanks please kindly email me at kristine_callos2000@yahoo.com

34. Reynan

Hello everyone! A year ago nabalitaan ko na ang tungkol sa Wensha Spa at kung hindi ako nagkakamali, that time meron silang service package na PhP 680.00 (inclusive of 1 hour Body Massage and Buffet). Now my family and I are planning to experience their services, pero wala kaming idea kung ano na ba ang meron sila ngayon.

Kaya po sa mga nakapunta na sa Wensha recently, Updates naman po. Meron pa po ba silang mga available service package? Kung meron man po, ano po yung best value package na meron sila? Meron pa po ba sila nung katulad ng nakita ko dati na PhP 680.00 na may kasama nang 1 hour Body Massage at Buffet? Inclusive na ba dito ang pag gamit ng iba pa nilang facilities such as Gym and Jacuzzi? Maraming Salamat po and I would really appreciate sa sinumang makapagbibigay po ng info. c”,)

35. Belle

Hi ask ko lang,sa timog branch ba may may body scrub din silang ino-offer and how much?
    Im planning to go there alone haha wala kasing may gusto sumama saken :-)

36. chin2

ask ko lang po kung may service din po b for couples? or private room for spa? ung spa service and buffet package n po b un?how much?? were planning to go wensha pasay. . please reply thanks =D

37. yewjin

anong recommended days at time ok pumunta dito? ung matao at hindi matao n araw at oras. tnx!

38. katinko

concern lang ako ah… wag na kayo pumunta sa wensha pasay. here are some horrible things you should know about wensha:
    > hindi 24 hours ang operation ng kanilang sauna, jacuzzi, steam
    >yung food nila walang kwenta, may itlog ng ipis na nakahalo. my friend and i just noticed na may itlog ng ipis dun sa pakbet and may buhok pa dun sa soup
    >sa dining area may mga lamok at langgam
    >sa may shoe area, nagkakawalaan ng mga sapatos at sandals kasi balita ko sinusuot daw ng mga front desk ung sapatos at sandals ng guest kapag wala ng tao sa receiving area
    >then sa may locker area may nawalan ng damit duon, kinuha ng isang guest tapos binigay sa housekeeping. nagpasa pasahan sila ng damit hanggang sa di na makita
    >yung mga supervisor dun walang aksyon na ginawa napakarelax lang
    >then sa may wensha pasay, may mga male masseur na bakla, i dont have to drop names kasi makikilala sila. mga malalaki ang katawan pero grabeh manghagod ng private parts ko para nang minamasterbate
    >then yung mga masseur hindi eksaktong one hour yung massage
    >then imbes na makarelax ka, ang ingay ng music, puro boy band hindi nakakarelax
    >yung mga pots para sa shabu shabu may mga kalawang pa tapos hindi ata nahugasan ng maayos ng dishwasher
    >tapos may nagboblowjob na mga guests dun minsan sa steambath area
    >yung guard sa locker area nanunuod lang ng tv, di nila alam may nagnanakaw na pla
    >ung mga locker keys hindi maayos, hindi nalolock maigi

we checked in there last june 24, 2012 and surprisingly, we experieneced a very unforgettable poor services sa Wensha Pasay.

so those who testified that Wensha Pasay is the best place for relaxation, nagkakamali kayo. lumipat na lang kayo ng ibang spa wag lang sa Wensha…

1. RC

thanks for the info. im planning to use my GC in wensha last week of this month at least i have now ideas how to handle my valuables and ofcourse myself. Sayang naman kung di ko gagamitin yun diba? :)

2. chloe

what do u think is the best one spa? could you pls. give me any good place bcoz we are planning to go there in wensha with my hubby to pamper ourself. tnx

39. Billy

Lagi akong pumupunta sa Wensha every week okay naman. Yungwet area open 24 hrs pero shower lang. Yung jacuzzi, steamat sauna pati na rin body wash 11am nagooperate. Karerenovate lang ng Wensha Pasay like 3 months ago e.

40. angel

so the rate now is780? how many hours youll stay in the establishment? any other food aside from seafoods? thankyou

41. jay

I was there the other day… was surprised because they increased their price at 780 pesos. ok na din. had some action at the wet area.

42. Cheryl

I thought Wensha has a couple room? I just called up Pasay and they told me, male is separate from female and there is no couples room

43. Ihatewenshapasay

NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC:

LET ME SHARE THIS TO YOU DEAR CLIENTS:

IT WAS THURSDAY NIGHT WHEN WE DECIDED TO GO THERE AND HAVE SOME SORT OF RELAXATION, BUT TO OUR SURPRISE WOW THAT NIGHT WAS VERY DISAPPOINTING!! MAY NAKAWANG NAGAGANAP SA LOOB MISMO NG WENSHA, TAKE NOTE OF THIS: HINDI SAFE YUNG MGA GAMIT MO ONCE NA ILAGAY MO SA LOCKER, KASI YUNG NANGYARI SA AMIN, NAWALA YUNG BAG NG FRIEND KO SA LOCKER # 25 AT NAKITA SA LOCKER # 99, WHEN WE’VE CHECKED HER THINGS WALA NA YUNG I-PHONE AND CASH!!! NI-REPORT NAMIN SA MANAGEMENT PERO DEADMA SILA!!! THEY DONT EVEN CARE!!! NI WALA MAN LANG NAG ASIKASO SA AMIN!!!

44. diOmArapaEL

I’m plannin’ to visit wensha this coming April 2, 2012. Ask ko lang po kung may couples room or package sila. if ever meron, how much po ‘yung rates? Thanks.

45. Sugar

Just had a not very good experience at Wensha Pasay last night. I was with my friend Ryan. I availed the 1.5 hr massage. Steam bath was quite relaxing as well as the hot pool. When it was my time to get a massage, I waited for the massage therapist for half an hour to become available. When she arrived, she started the massage right away and I was surprised when she told me ” Ma’am tapos na po” I said what? it should be 1.5 hrs di ba? she said “Ay sorry po di nila sinabi sakin na isat kalahating oras po kayo”. Wow so you guys dont communicate? Then she went out and came back saying foot massage ko nalang po kayo ng 30 minutes, I said OK. The massage was ok pero di ko pa rin pagpapalit si Eloisa na nag hhome service sakin.
    After the massage I headed to the dining area where my friend was waiting for me. I was not impressed with the food but I ate quite a lot because I got so hungry after the massage. I will still recommend wensha with my friends though, I guess just dont go there during weekend because its really crowded.

46. jazzy

maganda ba talaga sa wensha pasay?, kasi my sister and I planning na gawing gift e2 sa parents nmin pra relaxing, na-recommend kasi sya ng friend ko kas sa wensha timog nman cla pumunta. need your comment regarding wensha pasay…

47. ricky

d best ang wensha 24l7 im working before as a male locker/jacuzzi attendant,after 4am jaucuzzi,steam,sauna are close for gneral cleaning only shower is open then 11am all resume food 24hrs and all services….thats y i reccomend?and d best all therapist…ilove wensha

48. mia

we’re planning to pamper ourselves this Christmas break, and that’s SPA at wesha.but after reading comments I had second thoughts now. Is it really good in Pasay branch? how’s the service, facilities and food served???? thank u

1. julz

Why don’t you try SM Kenko Spa in Networld Hotel. The price is worth the services even without buffet. I just want to shared my experience in that spa.

49. gigi abrigo

please kindly suggest the best spa in manila instead in wensha spa,my husband and i will celebrate our anniversary,thank you!

50. Jake

In terms of services, both Wenshas are good. The only thing lacking with both are privacy and dividers. I don’t know why they couldn’t even put curtains for each cubicle.

For the Wet Area, Pasay branch has a larger, more spacious wet area compared to QC branch but I prefer the QC branch since the Wet and Dry sauna does not fully expose you to the scrutiny of others unlike the Pasay branch.

And yes, Both branches have masseurs that tease you just to increase their tip. Food-wise, it is a hit or miss. Sometimes its good, sometimes its bad.

For the cleanliness, I think QC branch is more maintained compared to Pasay but I want to nit-pick on how often they change their waters in the jacuzzi? Sometimes, after dipping in there for a bit, I get itchy.

Overall, it is okay.

1. gigi abrigo

thank you jake for your some comment,it just happen my husband and i,planning to go to wensha spa for our anniversary…can you please kindly suggest the best spa for us.

1. Catherine

The Php680 is for their regular massage (Swedish/Shiatsu) or foot spa massage which includes the unlimited buffet. Their foot massage is almost like a full body massage. They massage your legs, arms, back and head in a lazy chair.

51. louie

actually, that’s my first time in wensha pasay with my brother… i enjoyed the ambiance and the food especially the massage…Love it I’ll be back soon….

52. yeth

sabi din sira ung filter un nman pala sira wag muna papasukin mga guest ayusin nag ang dpat na ayusin para walng disgrasya kailangan makuryente n muna jan b4 ayusin kailangan ba my mgbuwis ng buhay bgo pansinin my guard nga sa loob ng female piro syang silbi sa loob dpat mg ikot-ikot sa mga locker mlay mo mirong ng malikot ang kmay hindi nkikita ng guard nkatayo sa mlayo minsan nanood pa ng tv lalo n pg the bazz totoo lhat kya ung sino man mataas n katungkulan jan sa wensha female at tignan at tanungin ung mga guest anu comment nla kc mrami dpat n pkingan na reklamo ng guest para walang mapahamak. sana mbigyang panssin ang reklamo ng mga tao….

53. yeth

ang wensha sa pasay ay walang kwenta last 2 weeks hindi nila pinapansin mga reklamo ang sauna hindi gaano mainit kaya ung iba nilalagyan ng yelo at binubuhusan ng tubig para mainit pati ung jackuzzi nila ang dumi na madaming parang plema hindi na felter ng maigi at hindi mainit maari ng reklamo ang un daw talaga ang temparator nila piro hindi un dahil spaholic ako ako every wk ako kung pmunta to relax piro dis pass 2 wks bad trip na iwasan nyo muna guys pgpunta wensha dhil wala n cla mng main10 ng kinlng spa 680 nga bumawas nman cla sa ibang servises.bad trip tlaga!!!!!!

54. kristoffer

go to blue water day spa particularly in Capitol Hills Quezon City. Best Service, Clean and good ambience by the golf course, Free Popcorn while watching on a 100 inch theaterspa and free food too :)

55. se@m0nsTer

i usually go here every weekend with my best friend specially pag malakas hang-over ko.. i just have to agree about the food that they are serving (poor).. as for the massage, thumbs-up ang service, sulit yung 1 hr time, plus matching sensual hagod specially sa waist pagbaba..hehe :) and i liked it when they play with my nipples yun nga lng nakakabitin.. hahaha… cruising ang ending…

in all nman.. sulit yung money and i’m reccomending wensha to my crewmates na magbabakasyon in case they wanted to be pampered and relax…

do you guys know any spa that offers extra…? along paranaque or cavite sana para malapit with wet area? thanks…

56. allan almeda

im trying to go to wensha today ill try their good service according to my friends good daw talaga ang SERVICE nila?

57. ttam

hope to experience ur place……my co-prof shared his experience with Wensha service its really good.

58. enriqueta rubillos

alam nyo yung namatay dun kasalanan nya! at saka talaga ang buhay di natin alam kung kelan at saang lugar tau kukunin ni lord… ang buhay ay di natin alam importante nag eenjoy ka talaga sarap mag spa. kaya wag na kayong matakot just pray and enjoy life… contact me 09155581897 miss kit from qc

59. Matinee idoL

Ask ko lang kung true na may couple room dun .. punta kasi parents ko later .. thanks

60. bicutanboi69@gmail.com

@Required. Opo, open nga sila, pero nung minsan pumunta ako dun ng 8AM naka-off ung steam room at jacuzzi. Kaya naitanong ko lang kung 4AM naka-bukas ung mga yun.

1. Blue

Imagine a steam room/Jacuzzi that operates 24/7. Wouldn’t it be nice to close it for a few hours to clean them?

1. Weh

Yup OFF yung wet area but the massage and the establishment are open… I was there at those time too… kaya bitin… They should turn it off one portion (steam, dry, jacussi, pool…) at a time and not the whole wet area all at once!

61. bicutanboi69@gmail.com

hello, gusto ko lang po malaman kung bukas pa ang pool at steam area pag bandang 4AM pag weekday? manggagaling ako sa trabaho eh. thanks.

62. aizahbien

dun ba sa 700 after ng massage,pwede kpa don matulog?someone told me that.sa ibang spa center kasi after one hr need mo na umalis..

63. ryan

worth ang perang gagastusin mo….although d xa ganun ka-sosyal..
    food was good before…pero ngayon..puro extenders na…lalu na yung crab stick nila…it was so good b4…pero ngayon…lasang harina na lang…

but still worth nmn yung 700 na babayad mo…try to go there w/yur family and ok yung bonding moments…

1. dp

the pool and jacuzzi are not open 24 hours. they close it early morning and open it around 11 am.

64. candy

I’m lannin to treat my parent’s they just came here to visit me. IJust want to ask if its really good for them to relax there at Wensha Pasay

65. kei

ok naman ang service sa wensha kaso yung mga staff walang pakialam. diba nga may namatay na sa jacuzzi sa wensha pasay dati..

66. gabyyy benjamin

MY group went inside around 5 pm yesterday. WE are regulars who frequent the place almost every month. We were aghast to realize the place would never take responsibility to the valuables of the costumers as the supervisor would react lamely that the costumer service desk is solely for the service and not for any costumer complaints. Someone in our group lost her cellphone in the Wensha premise so we were demanding immediate response by reviewing their security camera so to address immediate action to whom the theft is committed because any late response would be unnecessary for us to follow up as oppose to the supervisor was advising us that we must wait until the next morning.

We just like you to review your existing policies regarding that incident if ever they exist to do not coldly answer us even if we did not introduce ourselves as important paying costumers. We understand how tedious your work might be. Only you must always take people seriously which you shortly changed us.

67. qtpiejames

been to wensha qc several times..wet area is also a cruising spot for discreet gays..male masseurs will try to seduce you as well, however never tried it with a therapist..

68. chad

Try mo sa Wensha Timog Ave. Mas maganda ambiance nila..

Wensha sa timog yung kaunaunahang spa na napuntahan ko at maganda talaga xa..

Sulit talaga yung babayaran mo.. =)

69. Mike Spadik

For me, this place is more of a barkada place and not a place where you go alone to relax.

Massage is quite good, just talk to your therapist first and tell him/her what you want.

Wet area is quite HUGE! Biggest I’ve seen (in the Philippines) so far.

If your into really hot sauna and steam, this place is heaven for you.

They also have a HUGE hot pool and two cold pool.

Your P680 includes 6 hours stay at the spa, one hour massage and (depends on the time) buffet food and shabu-shabu!

Not the cleanest or BEST IN SERVICE place but its ok. For P680 with massage, don’t expect too much…

Nice place to go with family, friends or office mates after a busy day.

Just AVOID this place on weekend nights… TOO CROWDED!