Your number one gateway to relaxation and wellness in Manila, Philippines, and your hottest one stop spa directory, guide, and reviews in the metro.

MT Request: Cicada Spa Paranaque Details

Hi readers!

This is a quick blog post. I’ve heard there’s a new branch of Cicada Spa in Paranaque.

Can someone comment with their contact details? I can’t wait to write the listing for this branch.

Thank you very much for the support!

20 thoughts on “MT Request: Cicada Spa Paranaque Details

1. Terrence

Been here once when i arrived in the philippines since its just near the airport. The massage is just fine. Not that excellent. I requested a male therapist since i am gay. The place is not that clean, specially the loo. It stinks with urine. Im not sure if the linens and the towels were newly changed but they didnt smell fresh anymore. Its already past 3am then anyway.

The masseur finished his massage anyway, but towards the end he whispered on a weird accent if i wish an extra service. I refused. I have money on whatever price he may bid, not to boast. But i dont like the smell of his breath (not to mention that he doesnt look that fair) Really sucks the smell. i wished that he could have chewn a gum prior our session. Never had returned to this spa anymore.

2. therapist are saying the truth

” Cicada Spa at Gatchalian Paranaque ”

This spa located at Dr. A Santos Avenue,Sucat,Paranaque in front of Gatchalian Village beside Puregold Jr. is a spa which operates on a 24/7 caters to any age at any time has loopholes inside.

Employees are being charged for certain fees like 1000php if they do not show up on company meetings;late fees during meeting is 500php;500php if absence without informing the institution of being absence;300php if informed of absence;employees are being penalized if the management wishes so to any violation not followed by employees.

Employees are not properly compensated but why is it that they charge penalties which is way above the commision generated by employees.

The establishment could’ve been raided but the authorities were bribed by the management

3. Yohann

I made a review of this spa here before on how legit they are. I have to take that back. The last few times I went there, they would always offer extra service. Most recently, the therapist asked me if I wanted extra service agad. Hindi pa nga nagsisimula yung masahe. Nawalan ako ng gana.

Mark, I think I know the therapist who asked you that. I’m telling you now. 1.5k for a HJ is TOO MUCH.

The massage remains to be very good though.

4. mark

I went there the other day and the massage was so sensual. He offered HJ for 1.5k and I said no. I didn’t negotiate ’cause I was in a hurry. Will definitely go back.

5. j

I had a young masseur and he did well on the massage. no hanky panky but it is a little sensual.

6. Yohann

It’s beside Pure Gold Junior and across Sucat.

I had an interesting experience here. For one, I think it’s facilities are better than Cicada Spa Makati. The place is cleaner. It looks well kept, probably because the place recently opened. The receptionist was also nice and accommodating.

They I asked if I wanted a male or female therapist. I requested for a male therapist. If you are looking for good looking guys to touch you inappropriately, I’m sorry to disappoint you but this is not that kind of place (unlike the one in Makati). Oo, magaspang nga kamay nung nagmasahe sakin, pero he massages WAY better than the people who massaged me in other spas. The pressure was strong, the strokes were good, and he made sure that he got through everything from head to toe (except for the groin area of course). Not a sleezy place. But if you’re after a good massage for a reasonable price. I’d definitely recomment Cicada Spa – Parañaque.

7. kc

nkkdiri ung mga masseur d2. ang gaspang ng mga kamay! yucky talaga! im never going back again! eeeeewwww

1. doods

yeah ur right… yun din ang naging therapist ko… ask ko pa nga bakit ang gaspang ng kamay nya… ang gaspang grabe may excema ata yung kamay nya

1. Boom

sure! ill try if there will be a difference in Pque branch and Makati branch. since i am from paranaque… 😀 tara! let’s go there!

8. Boom