Your number one gateway to relaxation and wellness in Manila, Philippines, and your hottest one stop spa directory, guide, and reviews in the metro.

Best Masseur Recommendations In Manila 2011

As we all know, there are already a couple of massage parlors and spas around Metro Manila. Here in Las Pinas, around 5 to 6 just opened this year. Catering everyone starting from a spa with all male masseurs, to all female masseuse, serving to mostly all male clients.

And everyone has their own preference too. I prefer a good hard massage myself. Some like it moderate, others would like it even soft.

According to Manila Touch’s 4-month existence, a review of the spa is often centralized by the quality of the staff and especially, the therapists. Like most of the people do, they would stick on a certain therapist, even if he or she transfers to another spa establishment.

Now, let’s bring this topic down the line. Say what.. is the best spa with the best therapists in Manila? or Who is the best therapist for you and from what spa?

Let’s start the debate!

297 thoughts on “Best Masseur Recommendations In Manila 2011

1. jhonny

try drew.freelance masseur.
    super sarap ng ES.mindblowing ang good massage too.
    galing mag lick ng nipples.
    ito num.nya 0936-4292897

1. jae

Try also Carlo of red oak wellness spa at sucat near shopwise or alfred of lotus spa admiral las pinas

2. Ken

Suki din ako ni Ethan pero wala na sya sa R Oriental. May idea po ba kayo kung saan sya lumipat or may updated number nya ba kayo? Thanks!

2. Marco

I am a regular client of Blue Room Spa Dasmarinas branch and Calamba branch. Well trained ang mga masahista dito at hindi nag aundertime sa oras. Try nyo din.

3. kiros

GUYS RECOMEND KO SA INYO SI KIROS FROM PASAY CITY MAPUTI GWAPO MUKHANG ARTISTA SOBRANG GALING PA MAG MASSAGE .. ITO # NYA 09066272117

4. kevin

Pyra Spa (Mandaluyong City)
    Wellness and Therapeutic Massage
    Hiring: Massage Therapist
    Qualifications:
    Male or Female
    Experience is an advantage
    Highly trainable and with pleasing personality
    Responsible, confident, fast learner
    Self-motivated,
    Values punctuality and professionalism
    * Send us your cv/resume @ petercleto85@gmail.com
    Contact # 09228492902
    Look for Peter

5. juanjuan

Visited my fav spa in las pinas. While lying in my bed na*ed and waiting for my therapist, I am hearing a therapist explaining charge for a special type of massage and charge for relea*e are different. I swear I feel more lib*g everyime I hear the word relea*e.

6. robbie

Try ABS wellness spa rosario pasig city new spa in pasig city. Well trained mga therapist lalo na si vince,romnick at roy ang sarap ng masahe nila babalikan ko sila ulit.

7. jhon

hi its me harvie frm pasay city maputi 5″8 height new therapist her nag training po ako sa wensha 2months pa lng ako nag mamassage nag offer po ako home service 600 for 2hr combination massage..try nyu po ako bka magustohan nyu hagod ko just txt or call me @#09355317866 thanks :))))

8. nocode

Has anyone tried Jun of Zamara? He already left and I’m looking for him. Good massage.

Also Leo from Asian massage – he was there 4 years ago.

9. chloe

try tristan in escapade wellness spa . at bayanan bacoor camella lessandra commercial near 7-11 bayanan .

10. Patrick

Reading the reviews made me consider dropping by White Palace Spa. I live in Taguig but just to satisfy my curiosity, I visited the spa. The spa boasts a very good line up of well-trained and good looking therapists. One would even mistake them to be working in a hotel, a resort or an airline where looks is a primordial consideration. I thought at first that they are just good looking but not skilled in massage. I’ve proven myself wrong. I’ve been to other spas in Makati and Pasay but none compare with the experience that I got at White Palace. I think I will be a loyal customer of the spa. I’ve so far tried Ronnie, Jayr, and Jake.